Quality Management System
In 2016 Immersion Interior Design LLC achieved the internationally recognized ISO 9001:2008 accreditation for Quality Management Systems in the UAE. Immersion Interior Design LLC is committed to the goal of repeating this accreditation throughout the group by April 2022.
It is easy for an organization to claim they are great but harder to measure the actual quality of an organization.
ISO 9001 accreditation removes much of the guesswork as it provides a company with a set of principles that ensure a common sense approach to the management of its business activities to consistently achieve customer satisfaction. Organizations with ISO 9001 accreditation are underpinned by the following eight principles:
- A Customer focused organization
- The Involvement of people
- Ensuring a process approach
- A systematic approach to management
- A factual approach to decision making
- Mutually beneficial supplier relations
- Continuous improvement
Quality Management System and Customer Satisfaction
In 2016; Immersion Interior Design LLC also achieved the ISO 10002:2014 for Quality management -- Customer satisfaction -- Guidelines for complaints handling in organizations. Immersion Interior Design LLC is committed to the goal of repeating this accreditation throughout the group by April 2022.
Immersion Interior Design LLC is the first interior design company to have been awarded this accreditation in the UAE.
ISO 10002:2014 addresses the following aspects of complaints handling:
- Enhancing customer satisfaction by creating a customer-focused environment that is open to feedback (including complaints), resolving any complaints received, and enhancing the organization's ability to improve its product and customer service;
- Top management involvement and commitment through adequate acquisition and deployment of resources, including personnel training;
- Recognizing and addressing the needs and expectations of complainants;
- Providing complainants with an open, effective, and easy-to-use complaints process;
- Analyzing and evaluating complaints in order to improve the product and customer service quality;
- Auditing of the complaints-handling process;
- Reviewing the effectiveness and efficiency of the complaints-handling process.